Hey

I have added multiple nodes using the javascript function and wish to add
edges to connect them when I try to write a for loop, it throws the
following exception:
"com.orientechnologies.orient.core.exception.OSerializationException:
Impossible to serialize invalid link :#57:-2 in embedded session"

If I write the same query without the for loop, it gets executed. Please
Help.

var g = orient.getGraph();for (var i = 0 ; i < 5 ; i ++ ){var title
="post_0";var company_name = "Company_0";var c = "create edge HasInterest from
(select from post where Title = '" +
title + "') to (select from Interest where      Name = 'Recruitment')";
    g.command("sql",c,[]);}