________________________________
 From: Ada Tsang <tsang...@gmail.com>
! I am in search of some models to fold for a baby shower/party.
> Are there folds that are traditionally intended for such occasions? Any
> suggestions for models is greatly appreciated.

----------------------
The act of folding a piece of square paper in half diagonally, is called a
diaper fold.  Folding some appropriately colored paper, and pinning with a
small safety pin would make decorations.  The Family name or if known the baby
name could be added.

Also, candy/mint dishes can certainly be folded.  Easily as magazine cover
boxes, masu boxes, or more elaborate with handles.

Storks can be mounted to toothpicks and inserted into the cake.  Here's one
http://origami.wonderhowto.com/how-to/origami-a-detailed-stork-4992/

Kathy Knapp,
Peoria, Illinois, USA
Do well your part today. - Juliette Gordon Low