> Paul Jackson's Electra. It was my first 3D modular. This was before I
> was on the net, and I lived in an isolated area, so I was on my own. I
> estimated I had 22 hours into it, because I had such a time with the
> assembly. I shellacked the hell out of it to make it last. I still have
> it.
>
> Jane Millikan

You are probably talking about Electra by David Mitchell.  Among other
publications it was also published in "The Ultimate Papercraft and Origami
Book" by Paul Jackson.  It is a delightful model indeed and was probably my
third modular after Ornamental Omega Star (Michael Naughton) and Penultimate
Dodecahedron (Robert Neale).

Regards,
Meenakshi

Have you visited my modular origami website? http://www.origamee.net