On 1/1/13, Hank Simon <hanksi...@tx.rr.com> wrote:
> [...]

I took a break from family holiday activities and folded another one,
took and annotated some pictures, and updated the blog entry.

Hank writes:

> 16. Then by some folding magic, I folded it inside, using both methods and
> words :-) that don't belong in a friendly
> Origami list :-)  I think I opened the white triangle and then
> reversed those creases. It wasn't pretty.

Those flaps should simply tuck under the white layers on each side, no
magic at all; something must be out of place if it's complicated.

Anyway, hope the pictures are useful!  So glad to hear other people
are enjoying the piece, too.

Anne