There are two meetings each month, for people who want to do paper-folding, in
the Antelope Valley, Mojave Desert, California, USA.

03 Apr:  The next RUFF (Rosamond Upbeat Folding Fanatics) meeting will be held
on ---> the First Wednesday of April, 03 Apr, from 5-7pm, at the Rosamond
Public Library.

06 Apr:  The next HiDEF (Hi-Desert Enthusiastic Folders) meeting will be held
on ---> Saturday, 06 Apr, from 1-4pm, at the Lancaster Public Library.

For the April meetings I will be prepared to teach the following origamies:
-----Peacock by Toshie Takahama.
----- Zig the Bunny by Cathy Wilimzig and/or Stephen O’Hanlon (he calls it
Rabbit).
----- Origamido Butterfly by Michael LaFosse.
----- Snake by Unknown, for Year of the Snake (2013).
----- And as always, if someone else wants to teach something or has a model
they want to fold, bring your stuff! I can also teach other simple and
intermediate models as needed.

*********************   Last Month’s Meeting Reports   ************************

At the March RUFF meeting, we folded:
----- Blow-up Bunny.
----- Puffy Bunny.
----- Traditional Crane.
----- Two-Piece Triangle Star.

At the March HiDEF meeting, we folded:
----- Puffy Bunny.
----- Crane Envelope #3.
----- Two-Piece Triangle Star.
----- 16-Point Modular Star.

Photos of the origamies we folded at these meetings, and information I have
about them, can be found on my blog page at:  chilagami.blogspot.com

----- If anyone wants more info or directions to the library, just reply to my
email address.
Chilagami - I think, therefore I fold; I fold, therefore I am
Folding for Fun in the Mojave Desert
Southern California, USA
chilagami.blogspot.com