My husband spotted this passage in Episode 2, part 1:  a little kid's
treasures include the origami models she had made with her mother, now
dead.   (You can watch, with English subtitles, at:
http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-drama/the-suspicious-housekeeper-episode-2)

 I won't be surprised if   the mysterious housekeeper who does everything
expertly will turn out to do complex origami as well.

According to  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Suspicious_Housekeeper, this
is a Korean remake of a 2011 Japanese show: " *Kaseifu no
Mita<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaseifu_no_Mita>
*  "I am Mita, Your Housekeeper"). I don't know if it also includes origami
bits.

Karen

karenmre...@gmail.com

Karen Reeds, co-ringleader, Princeton Public Library Origami Group.
Affiliate of Origami USA, http://origamiusa.org/
We usually meet 2nd Wednesday of the month, 6:30-8pm, 3rd floor. Free!
We provide paper! All welcome! (Kids under 8, please bring a
grown-up.)
Princeton Public Library info:  609.924.9529
http://www.princetonlibrary.org/
 awood...@princetonlibrary.org (Ann Woodrow)

Next meeting, October 9, 2013