I saw this tweet about an origami Xmas tree at San Francisco City Hall. I was
wondering who worked on the origami for that tree, anyone on this list or from
Origami USA or PCOC folks? It's gorgeous! Below is the original tweet I saw,
and the link links to a photo of the origami tree. Enjoy!

"@stop: Beautiful origami tree at City Hall. http://t.co/K6gi11eus9 "

Speaking of origami Xmas trees, the Origami USA tree at American Museum of
Natural History is awesome too... Lotsa animals as always each year. And I love
the huge hall that it is installed in...

Now maybe one year we will have modular stars & polyhedra too. They'd represent
the stars & planets ... the Planetarium is part of the AMNH as well :)

Happy Holidays y'all :) &
Happy New Year to you too...

Best,
Vishakha