I got an e-mail from a Friend in France. There is a link to a gallery showing
of dresses, hats and outfits designed by Paul and Annette Hassenforder. They
have been designing paper hats and dresses for years. I first met them many
years ago at a CDO convention. They made their creations out of brown butcher
paper. They were active in the CRIMP movement in France. Unfortunately, Annette
died a few years ago. Paul is the person with the big had that reminds me of an
Indian Chief's headdress.

The film shows the models entering the balcony level of the gallery, strolling
around the ramp to the ground level. The last pair is Paul with the "Bride" to
the wedding march. There is original music through out. I could not hear - or
understand the woman making the announcements - possibly a French speaker could
pick up more.

Details as follows:

Vernissage De L'Exposition: Le Papier Dans Tous Ses Etats
Galerie "A L'Ecu De France"
January 9, 2014
Defile de Robes en Papier de Paul et Annette Hassenforder
Assites de Sylvaine Louradour
Musique Originale: Alex
22:20

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x19luzz_le-papier-dans-tous-ses-etats-viroflay_creation