I recently watched Spike Jonze's movie HER
[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Her_%28film%29] and it was great. What caught my
attention too was the set and clothes design, which has lots of color blocking
and simplicity too. The protagonist is Theodore Twombly (actor Joaquin Phoenix)
and above his work space was a mobile with simply colored polyhedra. I'm not
sure if it was origami but it definitely looked like it was made of paper. I
haven't been able to find a photo of that shot but it looked a lot like this
mobile show at this DIY website
[http://crafts.tutsplus.com/tutorials/make-a-beautiful-paper-polyhedron-mobile--craft-4771]

If you get a chance to see this movie, I'd recommend it... two folding thumbs
up :)

Vishakha