Dear folders,

We would like to invite you to the Polish origami convention.
The Outdoor Origami Meeting X3 (the 13th Polish Origami Convention aka Plener Origami) will be held June 20th-22nd (with pre-folding session June 19th evening) in Krakow this year. The convention place is located in the center of Krakow, but still with some outdoor activities available. We hope such arrangement will attract you to Krakow and we will host you end of June.

Ilan Garibi is our special guest. We really enjoyed his unique attitude to origami as art, his efforts to extend boundary of origami domain, his artworks as well as his workshops at Spanish and Italian conventions.

Thirteen is recognized as a sigh of bad faith, So we decided that lucky thirteen is the leading topic of the convention. We have some ideas of models related to number thirteen, good luck, bad luck, fate, fortune, randomness. Use your imagination. Maybe you will design a dice which always stops at goof faith, a button with two or four (or thirteen) holes (to keep when you see a chimney-sweep), spinner that stops in on thirteen well defined positions, darts and target, wheel of fortune, random tessellation, or a dice with thirteen sides or …

We plan to print a convention book this year too.
Would you be so kind to send us a diagram of one of your creations related in some way to the leading theme, to be printed in the convention book. The book will be printed in ca. 120 copies and it will be sold to convention participants (at special low price) and later (if any copies left unsold). All proceeds from sale will cover the convention organization cost.
Every author will receive a free copy of the convention book.
Please send your diagram till end of April to the editor of the convention book Halina (Haligami) Rosciszewka-Narloch
narloc...@o2.pl

If you are able to attend, please bring your models for exhibition.

The convention info and registration card are available at www.origami.edu.pl under "Plener / Convention" caption or directly at
www.origami.edu.pl/index.php/start-plenery

Information flyer:
www.origami.edu.pl/images/plenery/plener13-2014/2014-plener-flyer-en.pdf