Could those who have seen the artist or her installations
share with us your impressions? I found a few French
city street scape installations on the internet and see she
was in the US in 2013 in CA. Her folds are of only a few
patterns in solid bold colors stuck onto walls, steps, ceilings
and often have a word (hmmmm) or blank shape in the center.
While designs are colorfully pleasing and repetitive, they look like
public art that lasts until the next rain.  What do you think? Google
Madmoiselle Maurice, I'd like to know whose origami patterns she
uses, especially the roundish ones.

Rose in Maryland