There are two meetings each month, for people who want to do paperfolding,
in the Antelope Valley, Mojave Desert, California, USA.

Sat, 03 May:  The next HiDEF (Hi-Desert Enthusiastic Folders) meeting will
be held on ---> Saturday, 03 May, from 1-4pm, at the Lancaster Public
Library.

Tue, 06 May:  The next RUFF (Rosamond Upbeat Folding Fanatics) meeting will
be held on ---> Tuesday, 06 May, from 5-7pm, at the Rosamond Public Library
.

For the May meetings I will be prepared to teach the following:
----- Masu Box & Cover.
----- Lily.
----- Panda (Kitamura).
----- Panda (Barbour).
----- And as always, if someone else wants to teach something or has a
model they want to fold, bring your stuff! I can also teach other simple
and intermediate models as needed.

*********************   Last Month’s Meeting Report
************************

In April, we folded:
----- $Pyramid (Shafer).
----- Sonobe Cube.
----- Sonobe (“Toshie’s”) Jewel.
----- Hummingbird (Donahue).
----- Sparrow (Farison).
----- Pyramid from 1/2 Square (ala Shafer).
----- Two-Piece Cat.
----- F-14 Tomcat (LaFosse).
----- Pointy Cube (Caldera).

The Meeting Reports (photos of, and information about, the models we fold
at these meetings)  can be found on my blog page, “Folding My Universe”, at:
www.origamichila.blogspot.com.
----> Unfortunately, I have not got the March or April Reports finished, so
the models mentioned above are not shown yet on the blog page.

----- If anyone wants more info or directions to the library, just reply to
my email address.
Chilagami - I think, therefore I fold; I fold, therefore I am
Folding for Fun in the Mojave Desert
Southern California, USA
www.origamichila.blogspot.com