> From: "Evan Zodl" <ezorig...@comcast.net>
> Subject: [Origami] Surface to Structure - Exhibition Photos
>
> Hi all,
>
> I recently re-designed my personal origami website, and I can finally say
> that it is finished! I am proud to present the all new EZ-Origami.com! Feel
> free to take a look around, and please let me know what you think! The
> website can be found here:http://www.ez-origami.com

Hi Evan, the site looks great. I also am a bit late in sending in photos of the
alpha centuri ring (learned from your excellent YouTube video) which has taken
our origami meetup by storm. The model looks especially stunning with foil. You
can see some pics here:

http://www.meetup.com/omgnyc/photos/23407502/390536422/

https://twitter.com/azulet/status/493508763731492864

Thanks!