Hello folding friends-

Things are shaping up beautifully for Origami Heaven 2014. It wasn't long
ago, we weren't even sure we would be able to have this event! So we truly
feel fortunate and grateful to everyone who will be attending our event.
That being said, the option for angel pass will go away in 5 days. After
that the only options will individual days. Angel pass is truly the best
option for most (and also the most popular) which pays for the attendance
for all days, the formal banquet on Saturday and World Origami days
luncheon along with a t shirt of any size. (This is a value of about 137$
for 115$). Not to mention you also get a special gift from us for just
being so angelic!

We are working very hard on getting the schedule for our amazing sessions
and workshops asap. We will keep you updated. If you are still looking for
roommates, please let us know we will try to pair you up. There are
extremely few rooms left at the hotel...so feel free to let us know if you
run into any issues. Look forward to seeing many of you in Heaven!

Shri on behalf of
your folding friends from L.I.F.E

--
Shrikant Iyer