First off, I had not folded the your Day of the Dead Skull. I was teaching
another model at the time. I was able to see some of the opening folds and the
finished model. There is no similarity in the folding sequence. Your model has
an nose hole which Momotani only suggests.

You can find Momotani 's Skull in NOA #253 page 21.

We were folding the models out of the most outrageous papers we had available -
we got some pretty impressive and ridiculous skulls. Someone playing with
Momotani's skull came out with a close resemblance to a Sle zstack for those
who remember the Land of the Lost TV show.

Wayne Brown also has a neat skull model. It sort of reminds me of Ghost Rider.

Mark Kennedy