I hasten to share this while there's still time before the 12 days of
Christmas. It's a beautiful model and very well explained through the
pictures/video.

http://www.instructables.com/id/Christmas-Tree-Napkin-Fold/

I'd add this  suggestion: For the steps where you have to flip the
partially-folded napkin over, slide 1 paper plate under the napkin and
another paper plate over it. That will make it easier to hold the model
together as you turn it.

Of course, no one at the table will want to unfold and use the elegant
napkins! Better have plain napkins on hand.

Happy Holidays!

Karen    12/21/2014
karenmre...@gmail.com

Karen Reeds, co-ringleader, Princeton Public Library Origami Group.
Affiliate of Origami USA, http://origamiusa.org/
We usually meet 2nd Wednesday of the month, 6:30-8pm, 3rd floor. Free!
We provide paper! All welcome! (Kids under 8, please bring a grown-up.)
Princeton Public Library info:  609.924.9529

Next meeting: Wednesday, Jan 14, 2015.  Laura Kruskal teaches original
models from her Multiform base.