Hi all,

This past April I had several events where I had to teach beginners,
usually elementary school children, and I'm noticing that I often have
difficulty getting them to understand a reverse-fold. I've tried switching
to a different sense of the reverse-fold (such as pig base, traditional
crane, etc) and that doesn't seem to make much difference. Surprisingly, I
haven't found there to be a big difference in inside vs. outside reverse
folds; students seem to have a hard time with both.

Any tips on teaching reverse-folds more efficiently? Right now I usually
have to walk around and check each student individually to make sure they
get it right, and when you're working with a class of 30 kids, that's a big
drain on their attention span.

Thanks,
-- Andrew
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ahudson