Thank you, Diana Lee and David Donahue (and Anne  as go-between)!

Let me share your suggestions of easy  Halloween models with the whole list.

Gratefully,
Karen

You can see a few halloween themed origami diagrams here:
>   http://www.origami-resource-center.com/halloween-origami.html
> but the Claw is a favorite.
>   http://www.origami-resource-center.com/finger-claws.html
> Diana

Sent offlist from David Donahue, Origami Visionz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7vt9p7cLVQ
> Dear Karen,
> This bat is a big hit and can be folded from copy paper!
> Make a few of them and when kids come in to the store during October and
> they notice the Origami I make, I tell them there is a bat loose in the
> store and then look around, pretend to “find it” hidden under the counter
> and flap it around. Of course they duck and squeal ;-)
> I use the paper from Paper-papers metallic black found on amazon.
> Have fun!

Karen Reeds
karenmre...@gmail.com
Princeton Public Library Origami Group, Halloween origami, Wed. October 14,
6:30-8pm. All welcome!