Hello ALL!

We'd like to share our latest publication news with you all.

We just released our new book 'Origami Magic Ball Wonders' we were working hard last 6 months! Started this project in 2012, but put it away due to other origami commitments at that time. So, all in all, not counting time on designing the models, it'll be almost a year of work involved with diagramming, photographing, layouting etc.

In this book we show how to make one of our popular designs, 'Magic Ball' aka 'Dragon's Egg' and a dazzling array of its numerous versions from one-piece to multi-piece spheres as well as marvelous related designs that prominently display this Magic Ball pattern.

With the designer's secrets revealed in the book it's never been so easy to make the Magic Ball / Dragon's Egg that possesses the magical feel of transformation with its organic texture and highly flexible shape! Also discover the original design that was created in two versions - one using glue and the other using hidden paper locks, no glue. The book starts with various one-piece Magic Balls and then presents diverse multi-piece Magic Ball designs with an impressive array of versions, including the Spyro Magic Ball, Zebra Magic Ball and Yin-Yang Dragon's Eggs. The modular approach allows you to play with many aspects from color combinations to mixing folding patterns. Inverse forms and intricate Shape Shifters demonstrate some unusual designs like Magic Metaballs! The final part of the book offers related Magic Ball designs: Decorative Stars, including a fun action model - the Rotating Star, the Fir Tree, fantastic Magic Hot Air Balloons and the adorable Mini Foldingburg Castle!

There are 740 detailed step-by-step colorful vector- and photo-diagrams with thorough written instructions and 300+ photos of examples of completed projects that will guide an origami enthusiast through folding the 33 original origami designs plus numerous variations and ideas! The designs are high-intermediate to complex level of folding and are a good challenge for the novice folder as well as an enjoyable experience for the expert.

You are welcome to visit our Oriland to see more info and images on this book at http://www.oriland.com/store/ebooks/origami_magic_ball_wonders/main.php
<http://www.oriland.com/store/ebooks/origami_magic_ball_wonders/main.php>

The paperback book is already available on Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1505835054

Origami Magic Ball Wonders: From Dragon's Egg to Hot Air Balloon
164 pages, full color
ISBN-10: 1505835054
ISBN-13: 978-1505835052

This book is your ultimate guide to the Magic Ball Universe! :-) Happy folding!

Sincerely,
Yuri and Katrin Shumakov
Origami Artists
http://www.oriland.com/portfolio/main.php