Hi all,

I'm reviewing some diagrams and I am wondering what the modern "standard"
is for diagramming symbols and conventions. I know there have in the past
been several schools of thought, but I am curious about what people are
using today.

I've been a disciple of the Robert Lang Origami Diagramming Conventions,
which were first published in 1989. From age 15 (then) to age 41 (now),
that's what I've relied upon. Though it is technically 16 years since his
last update (an epilogue in 2000), much of what I see is still relevant.
Robert continues to provide his quite thorough guide online at
http://www.langorigami.com/article/origami-diagramming-conventions.

Are there other commonly-used conventions in diagramming today? Are they
published?

Thanks!