Does anyone recognise this self closing box, folded from a single square?  A
picture and description are posted on  OUSA's December Special Sessions:
https://origamiusa.org/specialsessions/self-closing-box

I don't remember how I came to fold the model, from whom I learnt it, or where
it is diagrammed.  I've inquired if anyone recognises the model, but no one
seems to know the creator or designer either.  I am scheduled to teach the
model and I would like to have the creator's permission to teach it, but can't
since its provenance is unknown.  It's my hope that someone from the O-List
recognises the model, is able to identify its creator and/or provide a
reference of where it is diagrammed or published.

Many thanks,
Belle