> From: "Robert J. Lang" <rob...@langorigami.com>
>>Since many of you asked here are the rough instructions:
>>http://origamee.net/temp/hillary.pdf
>
> That's a neat fold!
>
> It also suggests an interesting puzzle: folding the same pattern from a
> square. Here is a CP that gives it from a 7x7 grid.

Thanks Robert! I am glad you think it's neat!  I was going to try my
hands at  folding from a square but you and Jason beat me to it!

I am glad to have instigated so much Hillary-ious conversation!
Origami with political undercurrents, ah :)  The moderators will not
ask us to go f something, I mean fold something as penance because
that's exactly what we are doing!  Sorry, that's my worst locker room
banter, teeheehee!

Meenakshi