The recent origami Hilary symbol discussed on this list strayed into
political territory. Here's something that dives in with both feet:

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4866949,00.html

A series of Israeli military objects ‹ an interceptor missile, and a spy
satellite ‹ designed by our own Paul Jackson and narrated by Miri Golan. The
article also has videos of instructions for a jet and warship.

Wow. There's a lot one could say, but almost anything one could say will
cause umbrage on one side or the other of this terrible conflict. So I'll
just point them out and leave it at that.

Robert