>>> Does anyone know of any other major exhibitions out there?

Robert, Laura, and anyone else out there who still may want to chime in here.

@Robert, wow that is really an impressive list covering almost two decades!

Thank you so much for preparing such an extensive list. I’m interested to know
what would your top selection would be, and why, from an artistic point of view?

And have to say, I’m really curious about the 1998 Xerox PARC exhibit. It seems
an unusual location, albeit apt now that we look at how Origami has now well
and truly become enveloped with technology. Do you have any catalogues or
relics from the

best, Matthew