Hi

I wanted to inform those who could be interested that my new diagram "
Pentagonal Coaster and Tato" is now for sale at The Source. It contains the
diagram for a pentagonal coaster, its variaciĆ³n and a Tato, all from the
same base, so it's 3 models for the price of one. You don't have to be an
OUSA member to buy from the Source.

The direct link to purchase the diagram is
https://origamiusa.org/catalog/products/pentagonal-coaster-and-tato-pdf
there you can see a picture of the folded coaster, a picture of the Tato
can be seen at http://www.flickr.com/photos/georigami/31457657931/

If you like what you see there you can check the rest of the The Source
download catalog for my other diagrams, just use Jaramillo as the search
criteria at https://origamiusa.org/catalog/newest-downloads

--
Jorge Jaramillo