I am starting up an origami group at our local library here in the
heartland.(Lincoln, Nebraska)  Was wondering about a format for the first
meeting. I expect to have Jr High age people and mom and child combos.  I
plan introductions, show and tell, questions about interests, and teach a
tie fighter fold.  Also give away some paper airplane calendar pages to
participants.  Also will have extra copies of Essential Origami, and a list
of resources like the 736.92 section of the library, and BOS and Origami
USA.  Open to any other ideas from more experienced people, I am not an
organizer generally.  We have a 1&1/2 hour slot in the meeting room.
Thanks in advance, Kate Honeyman