Hello there, I'm passionate with art and origami, folding since 2010. I
started designing and discovering models in 2014, and the only proof of the
design and discovery are the pictures in my Instagram account. I want to
take my work to a professional level, and start registering them. I got
some questions.

How do I register my origami work?
How can I check if the model was designed or discovered before?
I know a variation doesn't count, but what is the limit of a variation and
a original work?

My latest models were designed in 2017, I made a collection of
approximately 50 models, in October-December 2017, because I've been
severely affected by Hurricanes Irma and Maria. I'm from Puerto Rico, US,
so the only thing I know is I have to go to copyright.gov website, nothing
else. Thanks in advance.

Please check my origami work and photography in Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/origami_esquilin/

--
*John O. Rodriguez Esquilin*

*Origami Esquilin*