Hi All,

i've made a video tutorial on youtube about origami sampan, based on a modified
tradiotional origami sampan.
here is the diagrams:
https://haditahir.wordpress.com/2016/04/19/origami-perahu-sampan/
well, i've never claimed that it is my design, since it doesn't differ much
from the original origami sampan, and i still consider it just a modified
traditional model that everybody can use for free.

but a month ago, someone sent me a message, that my video infringes someone's
copyright (http://www.origami-make.org/origami-boat-large-sampan.php (published
on December 1, 2010)) which i have never known before, and asked me to remove
the video.

can anybody give me an advise of what i should do? should i remove the video,
or should i keep it and give some explanation about the case?

thank you very much :)