I want to start making a profile to my origami models, and later, at least,
making video tutorials of them, I see the Oriwiki as an excellent database,
and a tool for other origami artists. Right now I'm having problems
creating an account, when I go to the login page, I have to click the
register tab, then put correctly the info and finally click the register
button, but nothing happens, it's probably a broken link or something.
Also, my browser (Firefox) tells me the website is not secured and the info
could be compromised. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
John
--