While visiting Berkeley, I stopped in the Tokyo Fish Market on San Pablo
Avenue to get some fresh fish and Japanese foods.

In a separate small building in front of the market is an unassuming door
and entrance to a small room with an amazing selection of Japanese
household items including origami paper.

I bought some dramatic black and white printed paper I had not seen
before. Also bought some dishes, bamboo tableware, hashi oki (chop stick
rests) and draining soap dishes. I was tempted by the Nano silk and mohair
yarns....maybe next visit.

Free parking is limited but there is metered parking on San Pablo Avenue.

1220 San Pablo Avenue, Berkeley CA

Louise