On Jul 8, 2018, at 6:06 PM, Richard Kennedy <richard.kenn...@terra.com.br>
wrote:

> > In addition to making the house and the piano, are there any other simple
> > (beginner) models that use that base?
>
> I learnt both these models as a child from "Folding Paper Toys" by Shari
> Lewis and Lillian Oppenheimer. I think there is also a couch in this book,
> and perhaps more?
>
> Richard  (Piracicaba, SP, Brazil)

Also a “newspaper boy’s hat” and a fox mask. You can also open the couch/piano
up to make what is either a sort of scoop, or an open-backed baseball cap, or a
bureau with a mirror on top, depending on whom you ask and on how you look at
it. I often fold through all of these figures with kids (in this order: house,
piano/couch, baseball cap/scoop, newspaper boy’s hat, fox mask).

Matthew (Monterrey, Mexico)