Hi, everyone!

Just a friendly reminder from your list admins that when you have a
question about the list functionality, you should send email to the ADMIN
ADDRESS:

  origami-own...@lists.digitalorigami.com

(Bookmark it! Save it in your address book! Tattoo it somewhere!)

If (and only if) that doesn't get an answer from one of us in a day or so,
then feel free to email me personally. (NB: this is the only situation in
which I will handle admin requests sent to my personal email address.)

Never send administrative stuff to the list POSTING ADDRESS, i.e. that
which you use to reach all 1200+ list members:

  origami@lists.digitalorigami.com

Please note the difference, and save them both in your mail application so
that it's clear where you're sending your outgoing mail.

Your list admins and fellow list members (who want to read about origami,
not list administrivia) thank you for your attention.

Now go fold something, and come back and tell us about it!

Anne