Hi everyone,

Our next meeting will be held next Saturday, July 21, starting at 1:15 PM at
the Monmouth County Library Headquarters Library at 125 Symmes Rd. in
Manalapan, NJ. Our meetings this year will be the third Saturday of the month.

Please come and join us. We enjoy having you. The more the merrier.

Please bring your friends who fold, also paper and models you have made to
share with us, new books to show us and dry snacks, if you like. Hope to see
you there.
Please email me if you need directions.

 If you no longer wish to receive these notices, please email me.

The meeting dates for 2018 are:

August 18
September 15
October 20