Hello folders!

I am Chinmay Gore from India, a member of an Origami group based in Pune
and Mumbai called 'Origami-Mitra' (translation in English : Origami-friends).

A year ago, I moved to Eindhoven when I asked about origamists in
Netherlands, and I got some nice responses. We formed a small group in
Eindhoven and I enjoyed folding with Jollete Flapper and Jose Meusen.
Thanks all for your help !!

This year I have moved to Budapest for 2nd year of my masters course. I
would like to know if there are any people who love folding, so that I
could get connected to them.

If anyone could share the contact details or websites, it'd really be
helpful.

Thanks in advance and Happy Folding!

Origards,
Chinmay