I am passing along this plea from a good parent in Mountain Lakes, NJ. If
you can help Tim, please get in touch with him directly.

I've suggested an OrigamiUSA junior membership and Sunday folding sessions
and Taro's Origami Studio in Brooklyn.

Thanks!

Karen 9/20/2018
cc: timothy.han...@gmail.com

> Hi,
> My 7-year old son loves to do origami, and I would love to help feed his
> passion by having somebody come teach him every so often. Also, he has a
> birthday coming up (Oct 4th) and has expressed interest in having an
> “origami party”, which I suppose we would host at our house in Mountain
> Lakes for a small group of his friends. I found your group through the
> origami USA website and thought I would reach out. I’m sort of grasping at
> straws for help, so anyone you could put me in touch with would be hugely
> appreciated!!
> Thanks,
> Tim

 timothy.han...@gmail.com

Karen
Karen Reeds, co-ringleader
Princeton Public Library Origami Group
Affiliate of Origami USA, http://origamiusa.org/
We usually meet 2nd Wednesday of the month, 6:30-8pm, First Floor, Quiet
Room. Free!
We provide paper! All welcome! (Kids under 8, please bring a grown-up.)
Princeton Public Library info:  609.924.9529
https://princetonlibrary.org/
Celebrating 12 years of paperfolding in Princeton!

Next meeting: Wednesday, October 10, 2018

from Karen Reeds
karenmre...@gmail.com