Hi guys. First of all, thank you Joseph Wu for your answer regarding my
question about folds from parchment. If anyone else has answers regarding
that subject, I appreciate if you let me know.

Now, I wanted to ask you guys about your experience regarding color fading
in the case of Stardream paper? Have any of you have had a fold made of
Stardream paper exposed in a room for months or even years? Can you tell me
if its color has faded during this time or not?

If you prefer, you can let me know through a private message to gerardo(a)
neorigami.com

Thank you : )

Gerardo
gerardo(a)neorigami.com