So sorry for making another question at the same time. Things just came up
simultaneously. And thank you for your answers regarding my first question
(about posting publicly a variation of a figurative model). If someone else
wishes to share their answer to that question, I'm still very interested.

Anyway, have any of you given and charged for private origami lessons? I
ask because there's this person that's interested in group private lessons
for all her nephews and nieces. I'm not sure about how to charge her.

My question is: are private lessons for a small group usually charged per
student or exclusively per hour?

Thank you in advance! You can answer directly through the list or privately
to my email address gerardo(a)neorigami.com

Gerardo
gerardo(a)neorigami.com