Hello everyone

Just wondering if anyone is still looking for a bed (or 2) for PCOC at Portland
between 11 -16 Sept?

Due to my food intolerances I would prefer to have a kitchen, and have found an
Airbnb apartment that sleeps 9 max (2 bedrooms).

The place is roughly 7 mins walk from the Hilton. You will be sharing with me
and Patsy WI – neither of us are party animals :-) Although it’s very likely
that I’ll be jetlagged.

We are looking for another single, or a couple who wouldn’t mind sharing a room
(between the two of you).

If there is one of you, the cost is roughly $65pp per night (I am saying
roughly because Airbnb is quoting me in Aussie dollar, and I have to translate
back to USD). If there are 2 of you, the cost would be roughly $50pp per night.

There is no parking unfortunately, but a Safeway is nearby.

Drop me a note if you are interested!

Cheers

Winnie

Sent from Mail for Windows 10