Hey Janessa,

Sorry that they didn’t get your permission:/

If you need a lawyer, I recommend mine who reviewed my publication contract. He
is a local lawyer (apparently a big name) who works with a lot of artists,
protecting their rights. His name is Kohel Haver. He is also one of IPRC
founders.

yuki

Sent from my iPhone