Hi

A few years ago, some chinese guys appears among the origami community
with great models, and offering free ebooks (The New Chinese Year
Collection https://tinyurl.com/y3gu8quw). Since the books were displayed
on my site, I started a great talk with them and discovered enthousiast
and skilled guys.

Step by step, a project of books for the International Origami Community
is born. And today, I'm so proud and happy to present the result of our
first collaboration, a new book called "One water One World" by the
Chinese Group SAOC.

A big book of 240 pages about sea life with 30 super complex models.

You can get this book on https://www.origami-shop.com/onewater

Nicolas

---
antivirus Avast.