Hello Hans
When you make one book fold from a square the result is a shape that is called
a 'rectangle'. I'm not sure if there is a specific name for the cross that is
formed on the square after making two book folds, sorry.I hope this helps.
Best RegardsWilliam
    On Monday, 8 July 2019, 11:27:57 BST, Papirfoldning.dk