Dear origami creators

We are holding our Autumn convention in Milton Keynes in September. As usual we
also will produce a convention book, so if you would like us to consider your
diagram please sent it to:

mo...@britishorigami.info

The deadline for your diagrams is July 31st 2019.

We may not be able to use every diagram we are sent, but if your work is
included we will send you a free copy of the book. Please tell us your postal
address if you want a printed book, or if you prefer we can send you an
electronic pdf copy.

Diagrams should be in pdf or JPEG format.

Full details of the convention are here:

http://www.britishorigami.info/society/meetings/conventions-info/bos-autumn-convention-2019/

Best regards

Lee Armstrong

British Origami Society