Dear Kathy (and all origami-l'ers)

There are about a dozen unit constructions based on Silver Rectangles in
Brilliant Origami pp71-104
tiny.cc/7xq39y

In addition try these:
https://brilliantorigami.com/diagrams/#jp-carousel-66
https://brilliantorigami.com/diagrams/#jp-carousel-1637

Don't forget the excellent work of Jun Maekawa, Shuzo Fujimoto and Tomoko
Fuse all of whom have work based on A size/Silver Rectangles, for example:
https://www.amazon.com/Jun-Maekawa/e/B00845JHWU/ref=dp_byline_cont_book_1
https://viereck-verlag.de/en/produkt/beautiful-origami-boxes-ii-2/
https://viereck-verlag.de/en/produkt/twisted-folding-2/

Best wishes to all!