>From Leslie Cefali-
I just made my annual memo cube run to Staples.  It is on sale for $3.50,
though I have not seen a published sale ad.
Beware..it is not of the same quality as in previous years.  The first thing I
noticed is that the paper does not fill the (wasteful) plastic cube.  Made me
suspicious. I figured the weight must have changed.
Yes, the paper is thinner, the cut is rough and it feels of a lesser quality.
If you were fans of previous year’s memo pads, just a heads up that they have
changed.

Thanks for the information. I'll carefully check when I next purchase the
Staples memo cubes.
Faye Goldman