***  04 August -  PrOF PRESCOTT LIBRARY class  ***
The next Origami Class at the Prescott Public Library will be on Sunday,
August 4th, from 130-430pm. I will present an Introduction to Origami,
including folding four Simple Traditional models. Materials provided. ---
These free classes are intended for teens and adults. There is no
requirement to sign up ahead of time. You can find out the class schedule
by asking at the library or checking their online calendar, or reading
these Email Reminders!

       ***  10 August  -  PrOF MALL RATS meeting  ***
The next PrOF Mall Rats meeting will be held on Saturday, August 10th, from
1-4pm. Meet at the Gateway Mall Foodcourt. Materials are provided, no
signup required, and you may bring your own paper, books, etc, as you wish.

..... from Chila ///
Chilagami - I think, therefore I fold; I fold, therefore I am
Folding for Fun in Northern Arizona, USA
chilag...@gmail.com
Chila's Origami World (COW!) on Facebook