Hi

I've been folding Edwin Corrie's elephant from his book "Origami
Favourites", I've been analizing the model and drawing it crease pattern
and I'm noticing that there are 2 creases that are created after a closed
sink has been made and they extend to the contour of the sink but I don't
see them continuing anywhere, they don't reflect to any other area, they
seem to end there.

Does this mean that this contour (sorry if there's a better word for it) of
the closed sink acts like the edge of the paper where some creases just
stop there without the need for reflected creases anywhere else?

I wrote to Edwin Corrie to an old address I had for him, so Edwin if you
read this and don't use that old account anymore, please reply to me
privately.

--
Jorge Jaramillo