Hi All,

I'm working on my next book and I have a question. In some origami books, mine 
included, are pages you can tear out and use to fold specific models. For 
example, the R2 D2 paper has all the markings on it so when it's folded the 
"lights" and "wires" are all in the right places. The paper is still square so 
could be used to fold a crane, but the markings would look very random. You get 
the idea. 

So my question is... do these sheets of paper have an official name? I've 
always just called them "Foldies". 

Reply via email to