Contest UPDATE!
Competitors – big update to the contest! We will now reveal the judge for
the own-design portion of the contest… Our judge will be the world-renown
origami designer, lecturer of electrical engineering at MIT, and board
member of OrigamiUSA for many years, Jason Ku! An accomplished and
internationally respected origami designer and artist, we are honored to
have Jason as the judge of this contest.

The second announcement is that Paper for Water will be attending
OrigamiUSA’s Pacific Coast Origami Convention (PCOC)! If you are planning
on attending PCOC, please come meet us! Additionally, we will be picking up
entries to the contest at PCOC – so if you are attending, and plan to enter
the contest, but are afraid that you don’t have enough time to complete the
model and allow for shipping, FEAR NOT! Bring your model to PCOC, and Paper
for Water will bring it back to Dallas for the display, and then ship it
back (if you would like your model returned).
That’s all for now.

Thanks!
Travis

--