Off topic, but my favorites are 'Inochi Yutaka na Origami', 'Sosaku
Origami', 'Origami Tokuhon 2', and 'Origami: Akira Yoshizawa Exhibition
Catalogue'.

I wish the estate would allow his remaining 50,000 models to be x-rayed, so
that creative folders could come up with elegant folding sequences for all
of them, and we could experience his legacy for thousands of mind-blowing
years to come.

Especially that Cerberos and all those insects...darn it!

Be well,
Zack

--
Zack Brown