"Gerardo @neorigami.com" <gera...@neorigami.com> wrote:

>David, I definitely see the resemblance! I'll call the one I folded a
>variation of yours.

No, having seen your module, I think it's a different design ... based on a
similar idea.

>What references did you use... fifths?

I first made it using square photos placed on the paper to provide the
reference points so that the frames fitted the photos exactly. When I replaced
the photos with Yakko-sans I used fifths as you say. The proportions can be
varied widely though.

>If I understand your model correctly the units aren't that locked till you
>insert the photos inside the pockets. Right?

Since the cube is a Playing Card Cube it stays locked together even when the
flaps are ... ummm ... flapping around!

Unfortunately I know nothing about Kasahara's Cube Art.

Dave